Brought together by our love for math and education, we hope to share our passion with our students, inspiring them to develop their abilities in math and learning. Our exceptionally strong team can support students to go further in math and math competitions.
- Eddy Liu; Co-Founder, Head Coach
- Master’s degree from University of Waterloo
Head Coach of Ontario ARML team, HMMT, and other math teams. Eddy has always loved math, spending most of his high school years focusing on mathematics competitions and continuing this dedication throughout university. Eddy has helped to train Canadian students for the IMO and has further helped with many other national math competition activities. Eddy is a full-time coach, training students for high-level math competitions. Many of his students are national and international medalists, achieving honors in competitions such as COMC, AMC10, AMC12, MPFG, CMO, EGMO, etc.
In addition to math, Eddy has developed the curriculum for the CS program at TTMath. Many of his top students have achieved high scores in CCC since the program's conception in 2021.
- Dr. Franklin Pacheco; Coach
- PhD in Mathematics, 40th IMO Medalist
- Franklin has helped his nation’s IMO team many times. With many years of experience in mathematics teaching and competitions, he is one of the few top-level mathematics competition coaches who have participated in the IMO and continue to teach students at that level. At TTMath, Franklin teaches advanced courses such as CMO/USAMO and other competition courses such as Euclid and Gauss. The students in his advanced mathematics class are all mathletes competing at the national level and beyond.
- Ms. Yang; Coach
- Master’s degree from University of Ottawa, Bachelors of Science from University of Science and Technology of China
- Ms. Yang is a math education specialist. Her son represented Canada at the IMO and IOI for Team Canada from grade 8 to grade 12, where he achieved gold medals for both. Ms. Yang has a high degree of depth and breadth in teaching and has taught competition mathematics courses such as AMC10/12, AIME, and COMC for many years.
- Sally Cai; Co-Founder, Head Instructor
- Masters of Statistics and Bachelors of Math
- Sally was born in the family of a math professor and grew up with a love for math. She began participating in math competitions during high school and received many top awards. As a math professor and department head at a university in Beijing, Sally has a strong background in math education and mathematical research. Sally is our head instructor of L1 and L2.
- Hao Ding; Head Instructor
- Master of Science and Bachelor of Engineering Science from UofT
- Mr. Ding loves math and participated in math competitions in high school and won national prizes. He was a high school teacher teaching math and physics before joining in TTMath. Now a full-time teacher at TTMath, Mr. Ding teaches and trains younger students, and many of his students are national and international top winners in math competitions for elementary students, such as Gauss, Math League, AMC8, Gray Jay, and more. Mr. Ding is our Head Instructor of the Funmath program for young students from Grade 2 to Grade 6.
- Dr.Arash; Head Instructor
- PhD in Engineering
- Dr. Arash has a deep understanding of the content of mathematics and has a rich teaching experience. He has many years of experience as a mathematics department head teacher and as a university lecturer for both undergraduate and master students. At TTMath, Dr. Arash teaches L1 competition math and the high school enriched math curriculum. He has a passion for math and education and he is very popular among kids. Dr. Arash is our Head Instructor of our School Curriculum Enhanced program.
- Dr.Shahla; Instructor
- Ph.D. in Mathematics
- Dr. Shahla has over 10 years of math teaching experience from elementary school upto university level. She utilizes several teaching methods and techniques to guarantee a solid understanding of concepts for her students. Her strong math background can help develop all levels of students’ critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Dr. Shahla joined TTMath as a part-time teacher in 2020 and very quickly she changed to a full-time teacher. She teaches many classes including Funmath and intermediate competition math.
- Dr.Mojtaba; Instructor
- Ph.D. in Engineering
- Dr. Mojtaba’s has extensive teaching experience which is mainly focused on High school-level math and university-level math. He is very detailed and patient, he always gives fast responses to students' questions and makes sure his students understand without a gap. Currently, Dr. Mojaba is teaching high school math and AP math.
- Ms. Cheng; Instructor
- Master’s degree in Mathematics
- Ms. Cheng has strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills developed from her math study, and she utilizes these skills in her math class to help her student improve their math dramatically. She is always well prepared for her class. She is very precise and efficient when teaching. Ms. Cheng has over 15 years of math teaching experience and she has taught all level of math. Ms. Cheng joined TTMath in 2019 and, currently, she teaches intermediate school enhanced and competition math classes.
- Mr. Li; Instructor
- Master of Science and Bachelor of Engineering Science from UofT
- Mr. Li has about 10 years of math teaching experience. He is very responsible and detail-oriented. His passion for math and teaching brought him a great reputation among students, and every term he opens more classes for students. Currently, he is teaching contest math of L3, L3+, and L4, which helps students to be outstanding in high school math contests.
- Mr. Zhang; Instructor
- Master of Science
Mr. Zhang has a strong passion for math and teaching and he is familiar with all high school math curriculums and competitions. He is always ready to help students and he uses various methods to make ensure his students understand the knowledge and how to properly apply them. Mr. Zhang teaches competition math L2, L3, and high school enhanced program courses.
As a full-time teacher, Mr. Zhang is polishing up L1 and L2 content while transitioning to be in charge of our L1 and L2.
- Ms. Geetha; Instructor
- Master of Science and Bachelor of Education
- Ms. Geetha has attention to each student, especially young kids. She encourages students to participate and think for themselves. Every student in her class is eager to learn and to consistently improve. Ms. Geetha is teaching all levels of Funmath.
- Mr. Adam Gregson; Instructor
- Master of Science: Mathematics and Bachelor of Education
- Mr. Gregson is the head of the Mathematics Department at the University of Toronto Schools (UTS). He delivers in-depth and engaging lectures, making the material accessible and vivid. He is responsible for training and leading UTS students to participate in numerous individual and team mathematics competitions in North America, where they consistently achieve excellent results. Mr. Gregson is a highly respected and admired mathematics teacher and coach by the students. During terms when he is not teaching at UTS, Mr. Gregson instructs high school enriched mathematics courses at TTmath.
- Mr. Jim Cai; Computer Science Coach
- Master Of Science
- Mr. Cai possesses a profound knowledge of computer theory and extensive practical experience. He is proficient in various programming languages and excels in logic. Through his patient and meticulous teaching and guidance, students fully understand and master the subject matter. Mr. Cai teaches Computer Science 1 (Python) and Computer Science 2 (Java) courses, and he leads students in preparing for the CCC Junior competition. Since joining TTmath, Mr. Cai's expertise and teaching abilities have been greatly appreciated by every student and recognized by parents.
- Annie Cai; Co-Founder, Principal
- Master of Economics
Annie has over 15 years of business analysis, management, and operation experience in large and profitable Canadian companies. She has been President of the Parent Board of a popular and well-known Ontario public high school and has a deep understanding of the education system. Annie’s passion for education and connection with students has helped many receive acceptances to top US and Canadian universities. Her experience and resources can especially help those pursuing math and math competitions to achieve their goals.
After 5+years of hard work, Annie and her team lead TTmath as a top Canadian math school, especially in Competition math, many of the students are top winners of all grades in National and international math contests.
- Jennifer Chen; Principal's Assistant
- Bachelor of Education
- Jennifer has many years of experience in the field of education field in both Canada and China. In particular, her years of experience working in after-school and tutoring programs allow her to fully understand the needs of parents and students and give them the best support. As a full-time administration staff, Jennifer organizes the school’s daily management duties, and her contributions help to make TTMath the first choice for mathematics students and the home of mathletes.
- Rachel Wang; School Admin
- Master of Business Administration
- With over 20 years of experience in business operations and human resource management, Rachel excels in communication and coordination. She approaches any challenging issues from parents and students with sincerity, persistently seeking solutions until satisfaction is achieved. Rachel's dedicated and responsible work attitude has greatly supported the school's administrative tasks, moreover, it has also provided strong support for students' daily learning and progress.